Looking at a Musical Fidelity

Discussion in 'AV Receivers' started by Ryan Lee Bates, Feb 21, 2004.

1. Ryan Lee Bates

Ryan Lee Bates Auditioning

For years I have been working on my home theater. Front paradigm reference 20's, reference cc, Pioneer Elite VSX-43TX, DV-47Ai, Audioquest interconnects and a new addition Audioquest CV-4. What I am think of doing as recommended by my local high-end store is for listening to two channel stereo to use a musical fidelity A 3.2 amp and upgading my interconnects to Audioquest Jaguar, switching it over from cd to my VSX-43TX when watching movies. Does anyone own this amp or think this addition will make a mark improvement from sound. When I am playing music through my recieve I turn of 24 bit and Toner which seems to enhance the sound.

2. Daneel

Daneel Stunt Coordinator

I demoed a Primare A30.5 with my 45 tx and the difference was huge. I had thought that the amps in my receiver were good but they were totaly outclassed. The bass response on my speakers improved dramatically, stereo seperation was better, the sounstage was much clearer and highs that could on occasion be sharp were smooth as silk.

I haven't demoed the MF 3.2 but I may do, I'm looking at a Parasound A23, it looks sooo nice with the Pioneer [​IMG]