What's new

Look out Homestar! It's Strong Bad!!! (1 Viewer)

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
Anybody else here a fan of Homestar Runner?
I think it's one of the funniest things I've ever experienced on the internet. Funny characters, funny games, etc.
www.homestarrunner.com
Everybody!! Everybody!!
The best part is the Strong Bad Email section.

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
This website site great. Alot of it is corny, but I think it's hilarious, even more so once you get to know the characters a little bit. Everyone should check this out!

Chris

Trevor Harveaux

Stunt Coordinator
Oh yeah. I LOVE Homestar. I've gotten about 6 people hooked on it this week alone.

Whenever my brother or i see see two cute girls now, we always say: "Ali, or Ali's siiiister..."

My 2 Favs:

StrongBad email

"Where's the Cheat" short (What part of meet me by the stick didnt he understand?)

Your friend,
fhqwhgads

P.S. TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT!!!

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, been on the Homestar thing for awhile now. I'm amazed that it's a few kids doing it and having such skill with flash and all.
"After I drink 147 glasses on mellonade, I like to eat something. I WIKE MAWSHMEWWOWS!" :laugh:

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
I like the Techno email in Stong Bad email section. They even let you download the song after it's over. :)

Jon_Liu

Stunt Coordinator
Well I He Be your boyfriend!!!! Hahaha, I've been into 'Homesar runner' and 'Stongbad' for a while now as well... I look forward to monday mornings and seeing their new strong bad emails.

Cam S

Screenwriter
Max, the "fhqwhgads" e-mail is near the bottom of the
Strong Bad E-mails and it's called "I Love You", check it out, it's hilarious how he pronounces the name :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks