What's new

Long Time Dead (1 Viewer)

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
LONG TIME DEAD is a cool sounding new horror film from Britain. Here is a summary of the plot:

.....A group of British students embark on summoning spirits on a Ouija board after a night of clubbing. But someone breaks the link before they have finished, and now a demon is trapped in their world, and the only way to banish it is for all the people who summoned it to die.....

I heard that it should get some kind of US distribution in the near future, but their is no firm date. I really want to see it!

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
Who are you and what have you done with Scott Weinberg?
;)
Just kidding. :)

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
I saw a roughcut preview of this in May 2001. Even though its a very generic slasher flick, with little/no story, there are some genuine scares, and a friend that I took along actually left the screening feeling sick. :) It's not particularly gory, but it does unnerve you, and the jumps are very effective.
I didn't see it during the theatrical run a few months ago, so I don't know if they loosened up the pacing - when I saw it there was literally no break between the numerous death scenes, it was just murder, after murder, after murder, which isn't necessarily a bad thing for a horror movie. ;)
Nothing revolutionary, or even mildly original, but certainly not a complete waste of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks