What's new

Lonely Singles 4 U at Wal-mart (1 Viewer)

CRyan

Screenwriter
I have a vision of a hundred men wandering around bumping into each other with red ribbons on their carts.

Paul_Medenwaldt

Supporting Actor
I can see this turning into a nightmare for wal-mart.

People will begin putting different color tape on their red ribbons to signify their preference in a partner.

Purple - Gay
White - straight
B&W stripe - Jungle Fever
Orange - Sex Now
Brown - Pleasures that are not spoken of
Green - Chubby chasers
Yellow - sugar daddy
Black - Married but looking

Oh the humanity!

Paul

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Haha whoops! That thread is hilarious, shoulda thrown the video in there. It was a new one though so I didn't think it would be a repost.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I don't think I'd be into dating anyone I met at Wal-Mart :D

Oh, and Ladies, Stay away from the guys (with the red ribbons) who are browsing in the lingerie department. ;)

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Behold the hanky code lives! (Tops, please place your ribbons on the front of the cart. Bottoms, please put your ribbons near the handle).

Using the code listed HERE , I'd have at least 22 different ribbons on my cart. I'm not sure if Wal*Mart sells toothbrushes and chamois however. :)

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
The ribbon on the cart is a good idea. I don't think it really needs official store support remain popular among customers.

Lynda-Marie

Supporting Actor
I remember reading the previous thread about German Wal-Mart's singles night, and the same thing I said then still holds:

I keep hearing the theme from MadTV's "Lowered Expectations."

[I wish I could get the rolling on the floor laughing smilie that Holadem has above!]

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Perhaps the store turned into a "Meat Market" and women (who ween't participating in the program) were being approached by 'horny' men?

Sounds like quite a real posibility to me.

Paul_Medenwaldt

Supporting Actor

Maybe the oldest profession in history reared its ugly head?

I would think this would be a prime breeding ground for prostitution. Maybe a gal would fill up her cart and find a guy who would be willing to purchase her groceries for some nookie in the car?

There was just way to many things to go wrong with this idea and too many ways to abuse it.

Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks