What's new

Lone Star City (1 Viewer)

Thomas_A

Second Unit
Is San Antonio the LONE STAR CITY in the Lone Star State? I have posted in here about a year ago trying to ralley some S.A. HT fans!...Yet, still no sucess.

Oh well... Seems Austin (where I work) is happening at least:frowning:

Hank Frankenberg

Senior HTF Member

Nope, Austin is.;)
But don't despair, take on the challenge of awakening SA's hidden, lurking and wannabe HT folks! Go see Bjorn at his place - maybe he can suggest some founding members. Ask him if he remembers me as the young man who frequented Bill Case Sound where Bjorn was the sales manager. I bought a pair of the original Large Advents from him and loaned the money to by bud to buy a pair also. He won't remember, that was 30 years ago, but I remember him as a very nice, patient guy who was devoted to good sound reproduction and never used sales pressure tactics.

Thomas_A

Second Unit
Hank...one of my friends is married to Bjorns daughter and I get my stuff through him. Ive had the $10 tour...including the monster theater!

Oh well..

Scott Oliver

Screenwriter
We've had several SA's ask if they could attend events in the past, but I think only one ever made the trip - Sound Mind Audio meet.

There is a Lonestar Bottleheads meet this weekend, go here for details
http://www.wardsweb.org/LSB

It is isn't HT oriented but you never know might open your ears to some other sonic pleasures.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks