Logitech Cordless PS2 Controller

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by DonRoeber, Oct 9, 2002.

1. DonRoeber

DonRoeber Screenwriter

Has anyone used one of these yet? I saw a review up on IGN that was fairly middling, but haven't seen any other reviews.

2. dave_brogli

dave_brogli Screenwriter

Yeah I used to have it. USED TO lol. It wasnt that good, alot of times it wouldnt register what key I pressed.... you know how that goes

3. Sean Moon

Sean Moon Cinematographer

Havent gotten one yet, and have no intentions to. Looks too big and cumbersome to me. Why cant anyone beat Nintendo at this? Nintendos wavebird is the best controller out there now...why cant sony or microsoft top it!

4. Dave F

Dave F Cinematographer

If only I could get a controller with the Wavebird's wireless capabilities, the Dual Shock's analog sticks, and the Xbox S Controller's body & d-pad, it'd be gaming heaven. [​IMG]
    -Dave

5. dave_brogli

dave_brogli Screenwriter

I actually just bought a wavebird today! love it!

6. Curtis Lotter

Curtis Lotter Stunt Coordinator

I've had the logitech for my PS2 a couple weeks now and really like it. If it was more true in size to Sony's own controller it would be perfect.

I can't tell any difference from using the wired pad. Had a buddy come over last weekend and he brought Swing away? golf over. I came in 2nd place among 4 of us and only 2 strokes behind him. (2 over par 9 holes) I tried the same game awhile back using the mad catz wireless controller and totally sucked. The mad catz had a wicked delay, the logitech doesn't. I can even close the door on my audio cabinet with the PS2 and the remote receiver inside.

I would highly recommend anyone looking for a wireless controller to at least give this one a try.

Curt

7. Dave E H

Dave E H Supporting Actor

I've got 2 of the MadCatz and they are OK, but don't really like them. Might have to just get an extension cable and give it up.

I might get a Logitech, but I've got an 802.11b network and 2.4 Ghz phones, so 2.4Ghz is kinda crowded at the house here...