Logged on at 7:04 PDT, and 698 users are surfing about.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jack Briggs, Oct 17, 2002.

1. Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs Executive Producer

After having stupidly stayed up until 3 a.m. this morning, I still decided to log on to HTF from home, despite being sleepy as hell. It was 7:04 p.m., as the title notes. Wow. Nearly 700 people browsing the boards at what is already a later hour on the East Coast.

HTF is really doing nicely, server issues notwithstanding.

Hi ya'll.

I'm getting my own computer back from the shop tomorrow night, too. Can't wait.

2. Travis Olson

Travis Olson Supporting Actor

Travis Olson
    It was sure bogged down at about 12:30 P.M today, over 1200 users online! I checked the "Who's Online" link and a majority of the guests where checking out Ron's LOTR review. Well worth checking out if you haven't. Awesome review. [​IMG]

3. Todd Hochard

Todd Hochard Cinematographer

2541 users at 8am eastern this morning, right before it crashed.
    Is this really possible, or is someone out there pinging the heck out of it? I've never seen it anywhere even close to that level, then all of a sudden- BAM. It seems like we've been getting hit really hard.
    It's probably a bunch of bandwidth wasters, with nothing useful to add. Take me, for instance.[​IMG]

4. ThomasC

ThomasC Lead Actor

slashdot posted a link to the main page because of ron's lotr: fotr ee dvd review. charlesd mentioned it here. they posted the link at 7:53am. lotr geeks at slashdot and "the link" turned out to be a bad combo for the htf.

5. Jeremy Allin

Jeremy Allin Supporting Actor

Yeah, Ron's LOTR currently has over 31,000 views. The big titles usually end up at around 10,000 views! [​IMG]