What's new

Loewe 30" or Panasonic 34"? (1 Viewer)

I'm a salesman of both televisions (Loewe ACO9303 and Pan CT34WX52), and as a result get a very good price on both. As of right now, I'm 9 feet away from the television, using it primarily for DVD, Playstation 2, and standard cable, soon upgrading to HD digital cable. I'm going back and forth, the Panasonic will end up being $250 cheaper and a bigger pic, but the Loewe looks better. . . Some of my coworkers love the Loewe, others love the Panasonic, I'm undecided. . . any help/advice anyone can send me on which way to go?

John Wellington

Auditioning
Steve, maybe you can help me out. Was there a time in the Aconda 9303's history when its component input only accepted 480i? Loewe's website lists 480i/480p/1080i compatibility, but I've seen posts where people say the VGA input must be used for 480p/1080i.

Thanks, John

Yes John, that actually is a problem that I know of, we had a demo unit that we sold off to fill an order, someone hooked it up to HD sat, and HDNet wasnt good. . . so yes, that is a problem. I believe they have fixed it, so be careful on the age of the unit you buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks