What's new

LOCOMOTION: The Amazing World Of Trains - any more in this series? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
I just finished a review of A&E's Locomotion , and am wondering how many more episodes there were in the series.
For those interested in the history of trains, it is pretty well done, though I would hope that other episodes would show more detail on the engines.
I looked around A&E and the History Channel sites, but neither offer any more information about the series.
------------------
Link Removed | Burt Lancaster is Link Removed | dOc

Jeff; While I was up at Best Buy this weekend I did notice that they had the History Channel series in a 3 disk set. As a train buff I nearly bought it except for the 49.99 price tag.
Stephen T.

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Thanks Stephan;
Did this have more of Locomotion, or was it bundled with their two Trains titles?
------------------

loujay_6299

Auditioning
Real Name
Louis Davis
I just finished a review of A&E's Locomotion , and am wondering how many more episodes there were in the series.
For those interested in the history of trains, it is pretty well done, though I would hope that other episodes would show more detail on the engines.
I looked around A&E and the History Channel sites, but neither offer any more information about the series.
------------------
I'm a rail fan, I try to watch everything about railroads. The series Locomotion was an A&E production, to me was a very informative and educational. And yes there are a lot of episodes, definitely a "bingable "
series

Mysto

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
marv long
I checked and everything I could find indicate there are 3 episodes.
Cheers

BTW - My favorite doc with trains is IMAX Rocky Mountain Express. More about the railroad than the train but projected on my big screen it is a wonderful ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks