What's new

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
MV5BMTk1NDM5NjUwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDQwMTAwMjE@._V1_SY1000_CR0014821000_AL_-1024x691.jpg

Frank Leone (Sylvester Stallone) is a model prisoner in a minimum security prison, with privileges including furloughs to see his girlfriend (Darlanne Fluegel). 5 Months before he is to be set free Leone is kidnapped by guards including Meissner (John Amos) and taken to a maximum security prison, Gateway, under the control of warden Drumgoole (Donald Sutherland). Leone had broken out of Drumgoole’s past site because Drumgoole wouldn’t give him a furlough to attend the funeral of Leone’s mentor. Drumgoole harbors a grudge and has inmates make Leone’s life hell, including attacks by a thug called (and I swear I am not making this up) Chink (Sonny Landham). Leone’s just got to survive without getting his sentence extended, but the odds are stacked against him all around...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Thank you for your review. I don't get it either as far as Lionsgate and which titles they release on 4K/UHD disc. Take an excellent movie like "Wind River" a movie released in 2017, with plenty of outdoor scenes which would look beautiful in Dolby Vision that has only been released on Blu-ray.

Wait until you see "Red Heat" (1985) on 4K/UHD disc. A movie that isn't pretty in anyway getting such a home video release.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks