Loaded Weapon 1 DVD Questions

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kajs, Jul 16, 2002.

1. Kajs

Kajs Second Unit

I can't believe this DVD is $5.98 now. It has anamorphic widescreen and 5.1 sound and a few trailers.

When was the DVD originally released? I swore it was a while ago, hence the price reduction. I see 1999 on the back of the package, but it lists Jackson's credits as (Changing Lanes and Star Wars Episode II - Attack of the Clones) which they never would have known the title to in 1999. Also Tim Curry was in "Charlie's Angeles"? Is that near Los Angeles?

2. Walt Riarson

Walt Riarson Supporting Actor

3. Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman Executive Producer

Aaron Silverman
    I've had this disc for years. On the back it lists Sammy's credits as The Negotiator and Phantom Menace, and Timmy's as Addams Family Values. Also, it only has one trailer.

So they're probably just selling a new pressing with slightly revised packaging. What trailers are on the new copy?

4. Chad Ferguson

Chad Ferguson Supporting Actor

I remember watching this show on TV and it had added scenes like the slow mo fall from the window. Is there anything like deleted scenes on the DVD?
    Thanks

5. Kajs

Kajs Second Unit

No deleted scenes.

The 2 extra trailers are in Jackson's filmography page. I don't recall the titles off hand.

6. Dean Kousoulas

Dean Kousoulas Second Unit

The DVD has 3 trailers. The trailer for the "Loaded Weapon 1", "The Long Kiss Goodnight" and "Menace II Society". I bought mine yesterday for $4.99 on sale at Coconuts. It had some funny moments, but nothing that could hold multiple viewings. Off to eBay you go! [​IMG]

7. Tom De Rosa

Tom De Rosa Stunt Coordinator

Actually just picked mine up at Coconuts for $4.99.
    BTW, it has Changing Lanes and AOTC for Sam Jackson.