Living Single

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by DaveK, Dec 9, 2004.

1. DaveK

DaveK Second Unit

Is this show coming out on DVD soon???

I watched it on the Fox network during it's initial run 10 years ago, and I appreciate it more now that it's on the Oxygen network.

Plus I loooove Kim "Tootie" Fields....

Any feedback or information would be appreciated

2. David Coleman

David Coleman Supporting Actor

I'd like to see this one and A DIFFERENT WORLD come out on DVD myself!![​IMG]

3. DaveK

DaveK Second Unit

A Different World...definitely!!!

4. Shawn_Sm

Shawn_Sm Stunt Coordinator

I would like both of the above. A Different World probably will be released whenever Carsey-Warner reaches a distribution agreement. Maybe Gord can tell us if they are actually talking to any companies or if they are just dragging their feet? Surely it can't be that hard to find someone to distribute their products. Sorry I know this is off topic.
    YES to Living Single on DVD.

5. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

CW reached an agreement with Fox a while back! Through Fox, CW has already released That 70's Show and in 3 weeks will release God, The Devil and Bob. If those do well enough through Fox (and I've no reason to doubt at this time), then CW will next get with them on Roseanne and The Cosby Show.

With Cosby Show coming, A Different World shouldn't be too far behind, I would think.

6. DaveK

DaveK Second Unit

Isn't Living Single owned by Warner Bros.

Hell, if they can release The Wayans Bros and Night Court they can release Living Single...lol

7. Shawn_Sm

Shawn_Sm Stunt Coordinator

Thanks Dave, after I posted it occurred to me that I should have added your name to that question as well. I remember reading about that now, and I'm surprised I forgot.

I always enjoyed Living Single, it was well-written and the cast had great chemistry.

8. Dorrie_W

Dorrie_W Stunt Coordinator

You know Living Single stays in syndication due to it's long run and I'm sure many people would love to have it on DVD....now DIFFERENT WORLD, I will totally buy every DVD set because this was one of the first TV shows that got me excited about college! It is still on in syndication here in Virginia it comes on UPN 7 on Sundays!

But Living Single....although cool I probably wouldn't buy it because it comes on everyday and I don't watch it (that is one of my personal determining factors for buying a show on DVD...if I dont watch it when it comes on.....)

9. DaveK

DaveK Second Unit

Warners...Get on the ball...lol

Please release this show.