What's new

"Live from Baghdad"- dvd anytime soon? (1 Viewer)

Marc Carra

Supporting Actor
Does anyone know when the HBO film "Live from Baghdad" is due on DVD? I watched it a couple of months ago on HBO, and figured it may be out soon, seeing as it is more topical than ever. Besides giving us an incredible inside look at what the CNN reporters experienced, the movie had some incredible sound towards the end. I can image what the DVD would sound like.

Marc.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
doesn;t it take about 6 months to a year for HBO to release it on dvd and video? A friend of mine taped it for me.. very good movie.

JACOB

Ken Stuart

Second Unit
If you are interested in the Gulf War, you should immediately acquire the superb documentary by Werner Herzog Lessons of Darkness.

Incredible cinematography in places one deemed unlikely or impossible for any filmmaker to have been.

Warning: Since the film includes the aftermath of the heinous actions of Saddam Hussein (an understatement), it can be a grim experience - but it gives you a very visceral understanding of why we are going to war this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks