What's new

Little Monsters on DVD??? (1 Viewer)

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Fred Savage as Brian, his little brother Ben as Eric, Howie Mandel as Maurice. A world of monsters that you go to underneath your bed, and the only way you can go in is if you go with a Monster...(sounds like Monsters Inc.). Well, if there is anything to report on this DVD, I would love to know. How about the company that owns the rights, any chats coming up soon involving them?
------------------
Kyle³
------------------
Yahoo Messenger - digitalkyle
[Edited last by Kyle McKnight on September 03, 2001 at 06:33 PM]

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
According to IMDB this was a UA film so most likely MGM has the current video rights. They seem to be releasing alot of stuff lately so there is a good chance they will do this, and do it at a cheap price for the consumer. Hmm, I don't think there is a MGM chat coming up soon, but it would good to ask about this the next time they hold a chat here.
J
[Edited last by Justin Lane on September 03, 2001 at 06:50 PM]

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
I'm all up for that movie on DVD. It was a fun movie, with great characters(that girl was always a cutie^^).
------------------
gosalyn.gif

Support the DVD release of the Disney Afternoon for her.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
It's supposed to be coming from MGM sometime soon...P&S is right, sadly, with a retail of $14.95 or such...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks