What's new

Little Man - The Wayans Brothers Next Film (1 Viewer)

BridgetJZ

Second Unit
I recently caught a commercial for that movie Little Man that comes out on Friday.

Looks kinda funny, if not completely rediculous. Might check it out.

I think it looks better than You, Me and Dupree....

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I don't know about anyone else here, but this movie really creeps me out. :frowning: The sight of that Wayans brother's (Sean?) adult head so seemlesly intergrated onto a tiny child's body is disturbing to see.

Yeah, the movie looks funny, sure, but I just can't get past how odd the title character looks. {{{SHUDDER}}}

Am I alone in this?

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Speaking for myself, when I saw the first ads, I thought that Tony Cox would've filled out the role quite well. That way, you would still have a black actor but not have those lousy visual effects.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

Just a thought.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
If Tony had this role, I would have no reservations about seeing it, he's always funny.

Plus, the title character wouldn't look so damn wierd.

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
The alternate title for this movie is "Put a Bullet in My Head Before I Ever Have to See a Frame of Another Wayans Brothers Movie"

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
Could this movie possibly look less funny? No, it couldn't. Granted, I thought the same thing about White Chicks - it also had a trailer that made it look absolutely wretched. It wasn't good, but it was better than I expected.

Of course, horrible abdominal cramps would have been better than what I expected, so that doesn't say much. Little Man looks even more painful than White Chicks did. I never thought I'd type those words...

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Sean, the Wayans that plays the title character is Marlon.

I was surprised to see in Entertainment Weekly about a week or two ago that they claim the Wayans is the most powerful (?) family in show business. Kinda brings a new perspective to their work.

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
I have the Bugs Bunny approach of this comedy with Baby Finster if you remember. The whole shaving clip mimmicks that. It would be interesting to see how well they pull the effect off.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.

i thought the same. thought the entire movie might be that

i hated white chicks but for some reason this one ha me curious.

i wonder if the odd look of the "baby" is part of the joke.

he does have tatoos also.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

Somebody has to. ;)

To me, Marlon looks like a pygmi(sp) in this movie, which is why he disturbs me so much I think. With that tiny little body and that adult head, you almost wanna' just reach into the screen and smack him around a bit lol.

He's unnatural looking, and i'm not referring to the visuals, he looks like a genuine freak of nature. Like they found Seth Brundle's lab, put Tony Cox into one telepod and Marlon Wayans into the other and genetically fused them together in the third pod.

Blu

Screenwriter
It looks to me like a complete remake of the Bugs Bunny cartoon, just expanded to feature length.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks