Little House on the Prairie

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Greg_S_H, Dec 6, 2002.

1. Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H Executive Producer

Greg
    Who has the rights to this? I know Goodtimes put out the current single discs, and I believe they often contract with Universal (or, are they are part of Universal?).

Anyway, would love to have this in season boxes. I know a lot of families love this show (and it's been a syndication staple for years), so I imagine it could do well.

If it's Universal, it'll probably happen, but not for a long while. They have a lot of TV product on the way. Speaking of which, is that all still a go, or was that an overzealous reporter? I haven't heard anything about those announced Universal sets in a long while.

2. Chris_Morris

Chris_Morris Screenwriter

I'll second the request. This is my wife's all-time favorite show and would be a must buy here. One theory we had as to why they aren't releasing it was the number of guest stars and actors each season, which would make the royalties pretty high.

Chris

3. MatthewA

MatthewA Lead Actor

Matthew
    Syndication rights are owned by Paramount; go bug them.

4. Michael*K

Michael*K Screenwriter

Make sure you put in a request for this on Gord Lacey's site. This show is a sentimental favorite of mine and I'd like to see it on DVD as well. Anytime I find myself home from work for a day, I always try to catch the reruns on TBS.