What's new

List Of Shows With Season Sets Are Complete on DVD (1 Viewer)

Brian-C

Grip
Kindred The Embraced

when originally aired, I didnt care for it much, there were too many changes, for me and my hardcore World Of Darkness (by White Wolf) friends to enjoy it thoroughly.

but when the DVD came out, I decided to buy it, and watched it, and I actually enjoyed it. For those who don't know,it's an Aaron Spelling production (i.e. 90210, Melrose Place) about vampires, based on Vampire the Masquarade roleplaying game series.

Scott Kimball

Screenwriter
UFO
Keen Eddie

Stargate SG-1 is complete through last season, and with this being the final season, the set will be complete next year.

-Scott

ScottCor

Stunt Coordinator
Twilight Zone (2002) (in case the first post wasn't referring to that one)

Black Scorpion
The New Avengers

Eric Paddon

Screenwriter
"When did Planet of the Apes come out?"

Back in 2001 to cash in on the release of the ill-advised Burton reinvention movie.

Mark To

Supporting Actor
Danger Man
Secret Agent
The Persuaders
The Champions
All of the Gerry Anderson supermarionation series
Courageous Cat and Minute Mouse

Linda Thompson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Linda
As mentioned above, Stargate is current up to the season-in-broadcast. So will 24 be, come January. Xena and Hercules are both up to Season 5 (Herc S5 due soon) of 6-season runs, with intentions to complete each in the new year.

I believe (not positive without checking) that Andromeda is complete up to the currently-broadcasting season 5, but only in the individual volume format. Season sets are only up to Season 2. (This series gets my unequivocal vote for the most maddeningly frustrating release process of any series on the market. I refuse to go the route of the volumes, but I do have both of the available season sets, and will buy the rest if they are released.)

Carnivale and Deadwood are each current with their single seasons having been released.

Joel C

Screenwriter
Farscape will be complete once the miniseries is released in January, though the Starburst editions are coming out now to punish early adopters with cheaper prices, fewer bulky cases, and more extras.

Helie

Grip
Friends is complete in region 2 format. Still confuses me as to why they are taken so long on region 1!!! They used to even be released before the series came out on terestorial(spelling?)

Scott Temple

Supporting Actor
Son of the Beach only needs one more 'Volume' set released to be completed on DVD, but 20th Century Fox refuses to do it. The Volume 1, 3-Disc Set (21 episodes, all of Season 1, half of Season 2) was released damn near two years ago (April 29, 2003) so you know the Volume 2 set (22 episodes, half of Season 2, all of Season 3) is never going to happen; which ticks me off.

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
The Honeymooners, if you don't count the "lost episodes" skits. The series only ran one season, and all 39 episodes are included in the boxed set.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Harsh Realm is another one that has the complete series in a single set.

I'm not sure how many seasons of Tour of Duty there were. . .season 2 comes out soon, and I am pretty sure that there were only 2 or 3 seasons of it.

Peter M Fitzgerald

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Fitzgerald
THE AVENGERS and THE CHAMPIONS aren't quite complete yet.

All the shot-on-film AVENGERS episodes are available, as are the majority of the surviving shot-on-tape episodes, but there are still several episodes from those earliest years (which have aired in reruns on A&E and later on Encore Mystery Channel) that aren't on DVD yet. A&E announced a final set collecting those missing episodes, but it has been delayed a few times over the last couple of years.

A set of the CHAMPIONS has been recently released on R1 DVD, but that contains only the first 15 episodes. It's probably available complete in some European markets, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks