List of Disney animated titles OOP

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Patrick Wilmes, Jan 12, 2002.

1. Patrick Wilmes

Patrick Wilmes Stunt Coordinator

I was wondering if anyone has a list of Disney titles no longer being made or on moratorium besides the four slated for 1-31-02.Just trying to figure out which ones I need to get a lookout for at my local Slackers and flea markets.

2. Chad Gregory

Chad Gregory Supporting Actor

There haven't been any announcements of films going back into the vault other than the four announced for 1-31-02.

But I guess you could say that the 9 titles with the Limited Edition banner would be considered "no longer being made". They came out leading up to the holidays in '99 and were supposed to be available for a limited time, but were pressed in such mass quanities and highly overpriced that many were still available until recently.

-Chad

3. Patrick_J

Patrick_J Agent

Patrick,

If eBay is any indicator for you, both Lady & The Tramp (Lim. Issue) and Little Mermaid (Lim. Issue) have sold for $50-$60 within the last week or two.

Peter Pan hasn't reached those levels yet, and probably won't once the Special Edition comes out in mid Feb.

-pjc

4. AaronJB

AaronJB Second Unit

I put a "Walt Disney Treasures: Mickey Mouse" limited edition DVD tin on ebay a little less than 2 weeks ago - it went for $50.