What's new

Lisa Germano and Seven Worlds Collide...WOW!! (1 Viewer)

Brian Bunn

Second Unit
I have been somewhat familiar with Lisa Germano for a while now (didn't she used to play in John Mellencamp's band?) but have never bought any of her albums. I recently saw the DirecTV Free Preview showing of Neil Finn & Friends (ch 103) and am now completely taken with this woman! Nevermind that the program was a phenomenal musical experience in and of itself, with Finn and friends Johnny Marr, Tim Finn, Eddie Vedder, and members of Radiohead, Neil's son Liam and his band coming together and putting on one heck of a series of concerts on short notice and little rehearsal time, but Lisa Germano nearly steals the show here! Well, not exactly, but she can if you let her! My eyes were often glued to her during the concert. Not only is she a multi-instrumentalist extraordinaire but she is very good to look at and is sexy as all get out! She wasn't even made up to look good...but man did she ever to these eyes. Just the way she moved...that woman is nice to watch. Apparently the camera man thought so as well...she was very frequently spotlighted throughout the show. And I was not complaining.

I haven't bought the DVD yet of 7 Worlds Collide (shame on me!) but you best believe I will very soon. Absolutely great show put on by some of the best musicians around. The musicianship is nothing short of outstanding throughout. But I am warning you...your eyes may be often looking in the direction of Lisa Germano. I believe she is my new favorite woman in music.

Anyone know of any other music DVD's she appears in? I need more of her!

Robert_eb

Supporting Actor
I have all of her cds. Not because she looks good but because she is an extremely talent musician. I actually don't know what see looks like outside of the photos of her inside of some of her inserts for her cds. Anyone not familiar with her work should definitely check her out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks