What's new

Lionsgate Press Release: Pinocchio (2002) (Blu-ray) (Digital) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
pinn.jpg

PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
One of the most iconic characters in literature returns in a brand-new film adaptation when Pinocchio arrives on Digital February 23 from Lionsgate. The film stars Academy Award® winner Roberto Benigni (1998, Best Actor, Life Is Beautiful), Federico lelapi (Que vado?), Rocco Papaleo (Basilicata Coast to Coast, A small southern enterprise, Cecchi Gori Cecchi Gori?), Massimo Ceccherini (Tale of Tales, La mia vita a stelle e strisce), with the participation of Marine Vacth, and with Gigi Proietti. The beloved fairy tale Pinocchio will be available on Digital in 4K, HD, and SD for the suggested retail price of $14.99 (4K) and $12.99 (HD, SD).

OFFICIAL SYNOPSIS
Academy Award® winner Roberto Benigni stars as Geppetto in the enchantingly reimagined Pinocchio. When a magical piece of wood falls into his hands, Geppetto carves from it his greatest creation, Pinocchio, a puppet wondrously bestowed with life. Pinocchio’s dreams of becoming a real boy are complicated by his misadventures among a host of otherworldly creatures – a fox-and-cat bandit duo, an asthmatic dogfish, a talking cricket, and others – until he meets a kind blue-haired fairy, whose only wish is to make his dreams come true.

CAST
Roberto Benigni Life Is Beautiful, To Rome With Love, Pinocchio (2002)
Federico lelapi Que vado?
Rocco Papaleo Basilicata Coast to Coast, A small southern enterprise, Cecchi Gori Cecchi Gori?
Massimo Ceccherini Tale of Tales, La mia vita a stelle e strisce
With the participation of Marine Vacth
And with Gigi Proietti

PROGRAM INFORMATION
Year of Production: 2020
Title Copyright: Pinocchio © 2019 Archimede Srl. Artwork © 2021 Roadside Attractions LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Type: Digital Release
Rating: PG-13 for some disturbing images
Genre: Fantasy, Drama
Closed-Captioned: N/A
Subtitles: English SDH
Feature Run Time: 125 Minutes
Format: 16x9 (2.39:1) Presentation
Audio: English 5.1 Dolby Digital Audio

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I am not one to watch trailers as they usually give the entire film away.

I watched 30 seconds and decided I WANT THIS! Should look great in 4k!

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Looks like there is a BD release on this after all..

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I think that press release is wrong about the date this film came out. I think it debuted in December, 2019 in Italy, but they have a release year of 2002, when it should be 2020 as that was the wide release year. Well, sort of until Covid 19 took over.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks