What's new

Press Release Lionsgate Press Release: Hell or High Water (4k UHD Combo Steelbook) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
lion.png

PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
The Western crime-adventure Hell or High Water arrives on 4K Ultra HD™ + Blu-ray™ + Digital SteelBook® May 17 from Lionsgate. The film stars Oscar®winner Jeff Bridges (2009, Best Actor, Crazy Heart), Chris Pine (Wonder Woman franchise, Star Trek franchise,), and Ben Foster (Galveston, 3:10 to Yuma). Hell or High Water 4K Ultra HD™ + Blu-ray™ + Digital SteelBook® will be available for the suggested retail price of $27.99.

OFFICIAL SYNOPSIS
Oscar® winner Jeff Bridges, Chris Pine, and Ben Foster lead this acclaimed action-drama from the writer of Sicario. When a desperate father learns the bank is going to take his family’s land, he and his ex-con brother decide to rob the bank, putting themselves in the crosshairs of an aging Texas Ranger in a riveting story of crime, punishment, and brotherly love.

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Enemies Forever: The Characters of Hell or High Water
  • Visualizing the Heart of America
  • Damaged Heroes: The Performances of Hell or High Water
  • Red Carpet Premiere
  • Filmmaker Q&A

CAST
Jeff Bridges Bad Times at the El Royale, Crazy Heart
Chris Pine Wonder Woman franchise, Star Trek franchise
Ben Foster Galveston, 3:10 to Yuma

PROGRAM INFORMATION
Year of Production:
Title Copyright: Hell or High Water © Coman Movie, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Artwork & Supplementary Materials ®, ™ & © 2022 Lions Gate Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Type: Catalog Re-Release
Rating: R for Some Strong Violence, Language Throughout and Brief Sexuality
Genre: Western Crime
Closed-Captioned: N/A
Subtitles: English, Spanish, English SDH
Feature Run Time: 102 Minutes
4K Format: 2160p Ultra High Definition 16x9 (2.40:1) Presentation
4K Audio: English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio™, Spanish 5.1 Dolby Audio, English 2.0 Dolby Audio Optimized for Late-Night Listening, English Descriptive Audio
Blu-ray Format: 1080p High Definition 16x9 (2.40:1) Presentation
Blu-ray Audio: English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio™, Spanish 5.1 Dolby Audio, English 2.0 Dolby Audio Optimized for Late-Night Listening, English Descriptive Audio

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This title has been milked to death. I cringed when I saw this Steelbook release. I was like..."again?!"
Yup, I thought "Wind River" would get a 4K release, but I guess that's not going to happen which is a real shame as I think it's a very good film with some great visuals.

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
I really like both films (but Wind River more), and I like SteelBooks. Lionsgate does some really nice SBs (including this one). So I really can't complain too much, except...

It's feeling like there's no point in picking up any Lionsgate UHDs when they're first released, because it feels like they'll end up doing an SB a ways down the road. Paramount and Sony, too, though not quite as bad as Lionsgate.

Hopefully a UHD of Wind River will be in the works. Taylor Sheridan is kind of a thing these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks