What's new

Lion King SE Collector's Gift Set (1 Viewer)

JJR512

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Justin J. Rebbert
It looks like, in addition to the 2-disc Lion King SE coming out on 10/7/03, Disney will also be releasing a special "Collector's Gift Set". Containing the same 2-disc DVD set as the standard SE release, this gift set will also include:
Hardcover art book; 5 exclusive character sketches; 2 versions of the film: "Special Edition" (89 minutes) and "Original Theatrical Release" (88 minutes); "Virtual Safari", "Profile", "Grab A Grub" and "Sound Sensations" games; Deleted scenes; "Animal Journey: Disney Animals", "Story Journey: Storymaking Magic", "Stage Journey: Behind-The-Scenes: Broadway", "Film Journey: Behind-The-Scenes" and "Music Journey" featurettes
(From DVD Planet)
SRP is $49.99.

More info from Disney here.

Chris Farmer

Screenwriter
Depends on pricing. Keep it under 40 and I'll bite. I fht ebook's good enough I might pay as much as 50, but probably not.

Sean Frost

Stunt Coordinator
It doesn't look worth it at all. I don't even know if I'll get the DVD it's self. Maybe it it's under $20.

JJR512

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Justin J. Rebbert
DVD Planet is selling it for $34.99.

DVD Empire for $39.99.

Deep Discount DVD for $42.99 (hah hah, "deep discount" indeed, pfft).

At BestBuy.com you can pre-order it now for $39.99. Click here. I would guess that this price will be the sale price during the first week of release at Best Buy as well, maybe a few dollars less, but I wouldn't be suprised if, after that, they put ip up closer to SRP.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks