linkwitz riley transform circuit

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by AndyHangartner, May 15, 2003.

1. AndyHangartner

AndyHangartner Stunt Coordinator

Looking for someone with indepth knowledge about the LR transform. Trueaudio has some info but leaves some questions. Specifically how to figure the box parameters into the mix,and hookup. Also, I guess everything in between.
    thanks
    andy

2. it is just Linkwitz Transform. You can go directly to the source for all the techical info www.linkwitzlab.com/filters.htm

If you search the DIY Forum here for linkwitz transform. you will get tons of very good threads

3. AndyHangartner

AndyHangartner Stunt Coordinator

Anthony,
    ok it doesn't tell me anything. I need some explaining or someone to build one for me. (2 actually) for subs.
    What I am looking for is a 12" sub in about 35-40 liters, tuned down to about 20 hz, with excellent musical characteristics. Power would be whatever is required.
    andy

4. I have built numerous of these guys a while ago for members here on a one time deal. I don't planon doing it anytime soon, but I can point you in the direction of where I got my PCB's and where you can get some more info on exactly how they work (there is a little program there which is simplified and can help calculate values for you).

http://sound.westhost.com/project71.htm