What's new

Links to Akai 27" flat TV (Sams Club) specifications? (1 Viewer)

Mary M S

Screenwriter
Did a search on this forum, looking for a buy steer for a teenager who's criteria is: "around 300".

I think I want to show him the Sams Club Akai 27" flat, because it's appears close to his budget and seems to have garnered several posts in this and at other forums recommending this unit. I'm attracted to the anamorphic squeeze feature it includes which is remote accessible.

Trying to get Lines of R. stats etc. Everything I type under "Akai" is not yielding me any information on this model? Any links any know of?

In addition, those that posted here they had purchased this model from Sams. Still happy with it or have any complaints popped up?

Mary M S

Screenwriter
I had pulled that search here and found the threads on the subject, but could not find any hits on the web on the Akai badged version. I wanted to try and confirm it had the same specs as the Samsung. Turned out to be moot! Just got back from taking him out tonight to look, and we ended up finding the black Samsung for less than the silver Akai. We both liked the black chassis better so that was a plus. Looks like a nice little set. I'll be interested in following how it performs for him, over time.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks