What's new

Lindsay Lohan (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
And, BAM!--a year later and we have some sudden Lohan activity on the ol' HTF! :biggrin:

From earlier this year:

lindsay-lohan-sundance-film-festival-01202013-06-600x450.jpg

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
Dennis Nicholls said:
This is the way a child star should live. Grow up, get an education, enter the diplomatic corps as US Ambassador to the UN and later to Czechoslovakia.

2334082279_People_Shirley_Templex.jpg
Ambassadorships are political appointments generally given as rewards to political supporters. With just a lowly high school education she would have never made it into the professional branch of the diplomatic corps.

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
ok so not to kick the girl back down, I do hope she straightens her life up, and there are people who are fans that will say that she need a chance, and she is just misunderstood, .......

but seriously 8 effing years to complete only 125 hours of community service, hell that's two weeks work for me with a little overtime thrown in. next time get rid of the Hollywood Judge, and give her the same treatment as any normal person in any state, a couple of years locked up works, look at Robert Downey Jr.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
At least she knew that she was gonna suffer real consequences if she didn't meet that 125 hours requirement by the deadline. And she responded to that.

Jim Mcc said:
Yeah right !!

Jim: I completely understand it's a long shot. But I'm just saying that I hope she's able to sort things out because I think she could provide a lot of good entertainment for people with her talent if she'd only get past the crap.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Should we even care? She's a "faux" celebrity like one of the Kardashians.

Tabloid material, just look the other way.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Stan said:
That's not really correct.

Kardashians are more known for being known. At least the younger skinny one has a career outside of her family name.

Lohan was a child star and had a very good and promising movie and TV career until a few years ago.
She is a celebrity as far as that goes.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
Stan said:

That is an absurd comparison.

While Lohan has ruined her career she did gain celebrity status as an actress.

The Kardashians, I have no idea what they did besides just "being". That said they have all made fortunes doing nothing.

Edit: I see Tony and I were posting at the same time. I of course agree with Tony's comments.

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
f65f9d79ef574e66124836f253f5e72d.jpg

enough said, and the fact that every woman in Hollywood feels the need to get work done is absurd, she would have looked better natural

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks