What's new

Lindsay Lohan (1 Viewer)

Ken.Nischan

Agent
Lindsay is certainly hot, but Keira is definently grade A :) Another lesser known actress that I think is pretty pleasing to the eye is Chase Masterson:
P000017627.jpg

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
I'd agree Ken, but she's not quite the same age-group/generation as Keira or Lindsay, is she? Heck, she is old enough to be Lindsay's mother...

(IMDB lists DOB as 1963)

I need to step up my DS9 viewing...

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
I just saw Love Actually this past weekend, and i must say... I'd take Keira Knightley over Lindsay or ANY OTHER WOMAN ON EARTH (yes even mena suvari ;))...
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
Keira was absolutely gorgeous in that movie.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
"But Keira is so thin, though"

Yea, I would like to see how she looks with more weight on her

Paul.S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
If you're on AOL or AIM:
http://my.aol.com/news/news_story.ps...08190001539702
Others can try searching engines for a brief story entitled "Lohan to Be the Face of Dooney & Bourke." Excerpts:
"Dooney & Bourke announced Tuesday that Lohan will lead their national ad campaign for their upcoming new collections.
"The heart and charm handbag collections, made of waterproof canvas and trimmed in leather, will be available in August."
Lindsay, waterproof canvas and "trimmed in leather" sounds alllll good to me. :)
-p

brentl

Senior HTF Member
"I have 24/7 access to a cell phone, THAT'S the difference."
You also have 24 hours access to boobs, it's just that the "per minute" charge is much higher:)
Brent

Paul.S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
Yesterday's Hollywood Reporter says the talented Nick Cannon (Drumline) "is teaming up with Lindsay Lohan for . . . [a currently] untitled romantic comedy for Revolution Studios."
"The story centers on a young girl (Lohan) trying to make it big [ahem] in New York's fashion world who gets set up on a date with Cannon's character, who is blind."
So perhaps Cannon's character will have to, um, touch and feel her to get a sense of what she looks like.
Lucky lucky ducky. :D
-p

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Those photos certainly make her less like a woman and more like a young woman that hasn't lost the baby fat yet.

Are we sure those boobs are real?? I have my doubts

B

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
Are we sure those boobs are real?? I have my doubts
the girl is 18, and girls are developing huge boobs at a younger age. but it's not like she is 12 or anything. if they are fake (which i doubt) they dont especially look it, to me. the latest 'it' girls who have above a B cup will always have people questioning their fake/real boobs.

CJ

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
A couple of questions:

So I take it that guy in the pictures with her on the beach is Wilmer Valderrama? I know who he is, but I wouldn't recognize him.

What's with the star of David necklace he's got going there? Not a yid, is he? I usually know which celebrities are among my fellow Jews, but neither of these two are, as far as I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks