Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
This one is #29 :)
gfpmatrix_lindsaylohan_29.jpg

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
Doesn't sound like outcries from the world of sensitivity are doing much for Lindsay Lohan. The teen drew heat from advocacy groups recently for using the word "retarded" to describe rumors she had breast implants and questions about her squabbles with Hilary Duff. Now she's done it again, says IMDB.com. When photogs started taking pictures of her talking to cops (she set off an alarm after pulling into the police station to duck paparazzi), she described the outcome as "so retarded."

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I dont think I believe her about her breasts being real.I saw recent photos of her boob popping out of a dress and they look fake to me.

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
Just some info, tonight's SNL is the one with Lindsay Lohan as host
It has to be one of the fuuniest SNL's I have seen in a while.

The Skit with Debbie Downer had me almost peeing my pants. The cast members were cracking each other up to the point where LL leaves the scene because she was laughing so much.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
My opinion of Lohan has run the complete gamut in the last couple weeks. I had never given her a second thought until I saw her teaser for SNL. My eyes about popped out of their sockets. Now only a couple weeks later I've seen a feature or two on her and I'm completely unimpressed. For me, that diva behavior (even if she tries to cover it up well) is extremely unattractive. I'll take Scarlett any day of the week. That's a young woman who seems to have some class. Still the one who impresses me the most is Alison Lohman. Not only is she incredibly talented, she is a fine looking young woman. The first time I saw her was in White Oleander and I started feeling seriously guilty when I saw her in the final scene with Michelle Pfeiffer and she was all gothed out and looking very nice. I figured she was probably 15, but I was relieved to find out she was 21 at the time.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
The Skit with Debbie Downer had me almost peeing my pants. The cast members were cracking each other up to the point where LL leaves the scene because she was laughing so much.
that skit was hilarious. but i think LL left the scene because her character was supposed to. if you listen to what she says, it makes sense. her line is something like "debbie, you are ruining this vacation, i am so bummed" or something like that. that entire episode was pretty good, i loved the russian manager in the d.a.d.i. skit played by chris parnell, he surely had the creepy-older-russian-guy -with-a-mustache character mastered!

CJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks