What's new

Lilo & Stitch 2-disc SE specs (1 Viewer)

Jay Gunn

Stunt Coordinator
Finally! This is my favorite Disney film since "The Lion King", and it's one that hasn't lost its appeal even after watching it over and over again. I've been hearing about the 2-disc SE for a while now and at least I now know of a potential release. I just wish they'd get it out before 2005.

Chuck L

Screenwriter
Somehow I don't think that I will mind at all double, triple or even more dipping on this title. It's a must have!

Love that cover as well!!!!

Peter McM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
I don't normally collect Disney flicks, outside of the Pixar titles. But I have been waiting for the 2-disc SE of this. What most impressed me is the respect and accuracy with which they treated the hula; I hope the "animating the hula" feature is on this set.

I still laugh at Stitch's alien expletive, and the robot barfing machine parts over the railing.:laugh:

Lars Vermundsberget

Supporting Actor
I consider myself a Disney animation enthusiast, but I've actually never seen this one. I didn't buy the single-disc DVD since a double-disc was rumoured. So, finally...

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Stich is depressed... he needs desserts!

I agree about the transfer, this one could be wonderful, with such a rich soundtrack and lush visual pallate. If the transfer is well-done, it's mine.

Jesse Blough

Second Unit
Argh, when on Earth is this coming out? I figured Disney would have released it at the same time as Lilo & Stitch 2 but yet nothing...

Now with the lackluster new "special editions" of Tarzan and Emperor's New Groove, I'm starting to become worried that this new SE will have the same transfer and hardly any new extras.

Does anybody have any new info about a possible release date? :frowning:

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Has this come out in any region yet?

This modern classic deserves a new edition a lot more than relatively forgettable stuff like Tarzan.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
Question for LILO fans, is this the first release of the 2 DVD set releasing next week? I just got a review copy and was pretty much stunned by the deleted scenes on it (especially the 747 sequence). Have those scenes been on any other R1 release?

If they haven't, this DVD will truly be a must buy.

Scamp

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason

Thanks Jon. I've been wondering if that 747 sequence would be on this 2-disc release or not. Lilo and Stitch has previously only had a 1 disc release here in R1 with 2 or 3 deleted scenes on it, so very much looking forward to this new 2 disc release.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks