What's new

Lilo & Stitch $13.37 at Wal-Mart (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Wal-Mart's never always consistent across the board, but, rather they will beat the local prices at the manager's discretion for each particular location when selling below the "normal" sale price.

So don't be disappointed that your local Wal-Mart isn't offering the same deal as the one in Roberto's area. If you don't have an ad stating a low low price, it's totally a crapshoot for a lower price.

Glenise

Supporting Actor
Anyone know what the Super Walmart price at the East West Connector location in Austell/Mableton, GA?

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
Our Walmart here seems to have their own pricing scheme. I got ET at $14 something when it came out but the other deals wasn't there. Today, I saw MIB 2 for $14.04 and took it home.

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
14.77 at mine too, $.10 less than Kmart. They must be getting wise about beating Kmart before we try to pricematch for 10% more off. I was hoping they would have The Producers but no luck; probably not enough demand for them to carry it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks