What's new

Lilo and Stitch DVD (1 Viewer)

Mike_Ped

Second Unit
Anyone know if a collecotr's edition of lilo and stitch has been announced? Just want to check before I buy tomorrow...

Thanx in advance
Mike

Scott_MacD

Supporting Actor
I have but one request, Release it uncut. The UK's BBFC have requested cuts to the UK version, and apparently their arguments were so persuasive that they have removed the offending shots from all the versions of the film.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I've never heard Lilo and Stitch was edited. Surely I would have heard this by now?

I'm buying L&S today. I'll buy it again in the spring, sometime around the Oscars.

Ruth_F

Stunt Coordinator
it's a pretty good disc, interesting background info on the animation and hawaii.

Jeremy Conrad

Supporting Actor
I've never heard Lilo and Stitch was edited.
was cut due to 9/11.
That scene was promised to be included on the DVD that came out today, but it's not included on the disc. Looks like Disney chickened out.
As for a two-disc edition, there's a rumor of one, but nothing official yet.

KristianH

Agent
"The contentious scene was of a young child climbing out of a washing machine, having hidden in it offscreen."
Now maybe Im misunderstanding something, but this scene is on the dvd. I saw the R1 L&S yesterday, and that scene is there. But maybe its refering to an upcoming R2 release..?

JasonKZ

Stunt Coordinator
Has nothing to do with "good taste." I suppose we should never watch Air Force One, Passenger 57, Executive Decision, etc because it is in poor taste.

Peter Kline

Senior HTF Member
Jason,

At the time of release it was not such a good thing. It has to do with sensitivity and children's feelings. It doesn't dimish in any way the film and wouldn't have added anything to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks