Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
I actually didn't like this film when I first saw it many years ago, even though it avoids a pious religious message and is not overly sentimental (two things that disconnect me from a movie right away), but I'm warming up to it, and what a gorgeous Blu-ray with which to do the warming!

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Real Name
Robert
My mother took me to watch this film when I was kid back in 1963, so I always liked it. I'm about to sit down and watch it again with the audio commentary.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
My mother took me to watch this film when I was kid back in 1963, so I always liked it. I'm about to sit down and watch it again with the audio commentary.
You'll really enjoy it. That trio of participants are pretty unbeatable in every commentary they've done.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Real Name
Robert
You'll really enjoy it. That trio of participants are pretty unbeatable in every commentary they've done.
As always, I did enjoy the audio commentary and their discussion of the ending of the film reminded me of a moment I shared with my mother back in 1963, during its theatrical run. She whispered in my ear about that ending so that I didn't miss it as being a kid back then you didn't pick up everything when watching a film.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
As always, I did enjoy the audio commentary and their discussion of the ending of the film reminded me of a moment I shared with my mother back in 1963, during its theatrical run. She whispered in my ear about that ending so that I didn't miss it as being a kid back then you didn't pick up everything when watching a film.
Robert, may I ask what your mother told you about the ending?

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatimabtneha