What's new

Like to hear opinions on Deftech speakers (1 Viewer)

Saul_M

Agent
Real Name
Saul_M
Hello all,

This is a repost because I posted in the wrong area. Sorry all. I'm new to HTF. Everyone is very helpful though. Thank you all at HTF

I have a set of deftechs right now and I would like to hear some personal opinions on the speakers quality, sound, value etc.... Let me know what you think. I personally love the accuracy they have and how uncolored the sound is on the Mythos speakers. Just curious....

Saul

Nikko

Agent
Real Name
Nikko Shelton
I'm getting a complete 5 speaker system from them in a few months time, I'm getting the bp7001 towers, the clr-300 center, and the bvpvx/p surrounds all on ebay for only $4.5k. It retails for around $6.5k so it's a really nice deal. And you don't need a sub because all or the speakers have a powered sub built in, really nice.
But anyways, from what I know, the company is well respected with many many good reviews. They have been around for quite a while and have established a good name for themselves. The mythos are supposed to be some of the best on the market in that style. Quality of the speakers is superb. good efficiency at 92db/w/m.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks