Like to hear opinions on Deftech speakers

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Saul_M, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Saul_M

Saul_M Agent

Hello all,

This is a repost because I posted in the wrong area. Sorry all. I'm new to HTF. Everyone is very helpful though. Thank you all at HTF

I have a set of deftechs right now and I would like to hear some personal opinions on the speakers quality, sound, value etc.... Let me know what you think. I personally love the accuracy they have and how uncolored the sound is on the Mythos speakers. Just curious....

Saul

2. Nikko

Nikko Agent

I'm getting a complete 5 speaker system from them in a few months time, I'm getting the bp7001 towers, the clr-300 center, and the bvpvx/p surrounds all on ebay for only $4.5k. It retails for around $6.5k so it's a really nice deal. And you don't need a sub because all or the speakers have a powered sub built in, really nice.
    But anyways, from what I know, the company is well respected with many many good reviews. They have been around for quite a while and have established a good name for themselves. The mythos are supposed to be some of the best on the market in that style. Quality of the speakers is superb. good efficiency at 92db/w/m.