What's new

Like Golf? Get Tiger Woods 2K2 for the PS2 (1 Viewer)

Chris Rock

Supporting Actor
I just got Tiger Woods 2002 for the PS2, and I love it!

Both Videogames.com and IGN give it great ratings, and I can attest to its excellence. At first I thought I'd hate EA's new analog only swing, but it actually is very easy to use.

Of course, if you just absolutely hate golf, you probably won't like it, but "to each his own".

BrianShort

Supporting Actor
I'll have to check this out :)
I have Links 2001 I play now. I think it's meant as more of a golf simulation than TW2002 is, but the main bonus is over 500 3rd party courses, all for free, and many of them are quite excellent. Plus, Links 2003 will be out at the end of the year.
Brian

Dan B

Screenwriter
Like Brain hinted, Hot Shots 3 is supposed to be quite the game from what I've heard.

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
Consoles and realistic golf don't mix. You get a lot more bang for your buck with the PC version.

Chris Rock

Supporting Actor
I don't know if I'm totally into "realistic golf".

TW 2002 for the PS2 is what I'd call "fun golf".

So is HSG3.

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
Tiger Woods is definitely "realistic" and "fun". But the PC version is so much better just for the Online capabilities alone, not to mention the better graphics (higher resolution). It also doesn't take a powerhorse computer to run.
Hot Shots 3 is definitely not realistic but it is fun I guess (never played the first two). Outlaw Golf is looking promising too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks