What's new

Lik Sang? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Don't know if it's OK to discuss this company here, but here goes anyway...

Has anyone bought from this company before? I was going to buy the Tri-Star 64(Nes, SNES, N64 all in one), only to find out they no longer offer it due to court injunctions from Nintendo...

Sigh...here's hoping they put it back online. I was wary of buying from a company that I've never heard of before, but now I'm wishing I did. Now I have to look into getting my old NES fixed :/...

Either that, or pray that Nintendo figures out how to make an Nes/SNES to N64 Converter...

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
>What's wrong with it? If it's blinking, that can be alleviated.>

Yep, it was blinking, then that problem was fixed with a new connector. However, the picture was so damned fuzzy, as to interfere with gameplay. So, I tried re-installing the new one a dozen times over, no good. I tried tapping around the thing with my finger in hopes of jarring something up, and boom, once again back to the blinking red light of death...

Anyone know how much new Top loaders go for?

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
The top loaders go for a heck of a lot more on Ebay. $100 probably

Go to Funcoland (GameStop) and buy a new one for $40

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Hmm, didn't know that Gamestop sells new top Loaders. Will have to check it out....Thanks for the tip.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Jeff meant a new "old style" NES, not a toploader. If GameStop sold them at $40 vs $100 on eBay, there'd be a lot of people cashing in on them :)

Oscar_R

Second Unit
i purchased a Game Boy Advance Linker from them. The company accepts Paypal for those too paranopid about handing over your credit card to a company in Hong Kong.
They are pretty reputable and well known, I know several people who have purchased from them in the past as well.

Dave E H

Supporting Actor
I've bought from them (a screwdriver for my gameboy) Took a while, but it came w/o incident.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
>Jeff meant a new "old style" NES, not a toploader>

Ahh...

Still, for a 20 year old system, that's pretty damned good price wise.

I'll have to call them up tommorow and check it out..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks