What's new

Life with Lucy (1 Viewer)

JMFabianoRPL

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
James Fabiano
rmw650 said:
Who knows as we could be all surprised at this show finally seeing the light of day on the DVD format and that can officially complete the Lucy series of shows, sans the one special episode she shot in Nashville at the Opry as part of those Lucille Ball specials. Music rights have to be the key issue in why that specific episode hasn't been released as of yet.
Does Constantly Butchering have the rights to that episode? Cause we know that won't stop them from putting out censored versions...

Mark Collins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
I saw I Love Lucy color Christmas episodes along with the Scotland trip and the grape episode and I hope they put in the 3 Santas from the first year where they wish everyone a Merry Christmas. The DVDs were at Walmart for 12.95. I have not decided for I have the Christmas episode in the DVD collection on color or b&w which ever you prefer.

Mark Collins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
Yes I looked at the several copies Walmart had in their now Christmas rack. I almost bought one the price is cheaper than Amazon. I really should because I do love the I Love Lucy series. I think time life put this out last year and they had the 3 Santas from the first year of the show which I have never seen. I am not sure this one includes that short clip. have always loved the grape episode. The lady in the show from what they have always said took the whole thing for real.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks