What's new

Life with Bonnie...anyone else looking forward to this show? (1 Viewer)

Nicholas Vargo

Second Unit
Real Name
Nicholas Vargo
This is easily the most anticipated show of the fall season IMO. Anyone else looking forward to this show. Bonnie Hunt is a comic genius.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
I like her. Her interviews with Tom Synder on The Late Late Show a few years back were hilarious. But over the years, her shows have not found a large audience -- many very good shows don't. At least the suits still let her keep trying.

//Ken

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i look forward to anything she is in.
hopefully this one will have an entire season to get it's legs.
what was the one were she lived in an apartment were she was always talking to the neighbor right out her window across the alley or something.
Link Removed

Wayne W

Stunt Coordinator
I've always loved her in the movies, but I've never seen one of her shows (I've heard she has been in several). I'll have to catch this new one.

Mike St.Louis

Supporting Actor
I'm a big Bonnie Hunt fan. She is a very funny yet underrated actor.

I liked "The Building" and her other one (The Bonnie Hunt Show?). David Letterman had a pretty funny cameo in one of them.

She's quite good in interviews. I was cracking up watching her on Letterman once when she was talking about Fabio.

I hope this one succeeds for her.

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
I love Bonnie Hunt, but unless they found a good time slot, or dumbed down her act, this show has no chance. For the same reason Christopher Guest movies are highly regarded by critics and his fans (counting me), yet they make almost no money.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks