What's new

Lie to Me Blu-Ray (1 Viewer)

Faber

Grip
Real Name
Josh
Lie to Me never made it past the first season on Blu-Ray. But it was a horrible time for a Blu-Ray release. Blu-Rays were expensive, Blu-Ray players were very expensive ($1,000), and many people were hurting financially from the "Great Recession". Granted, the economy and job market are in rough shape right now, but it should pick right back up after the COVID crisis ends, and it was in fair shape before COVID. Plus, every Xbox and Playstation from 2013 or so comes with a Blu-Ray player, so a lot of people who might have been a little reticent to buy a Blu-Ray player at first have been able to get in, bascially for free, and try out the technology. I started a petition asking Disney - the current owner of Fox (entertainment, not news) - to put the second and third seasons of Lie to Me on Blu-Ray. I know, petitions often don't work, but sometimes they do. Plus, for something like this, they don't really have do a ton to make it happen. Fox/Disney probably already has the HD masters on hand, so they really would just need to get in contact with an MOD company lo make this happen.

Here's the link to the petition: https://www.change.org/p/walt-disney-release-lie-to-me-season-2-3-on-blu-ray

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fred1976