What's new

LG TV keeps timing out my Pandora - there go the tunes again! (1 Viewer)

winrland

Auditioning
Real Name
Iain Reilly
Hi,

Not sure if I'm posting to the right spot, but hoping (praying!) for some help here...

So I have an LG 55LH-90 flatscreen TV that I have my PC going into by HDMI, as well as my Bru-Ray Player and cable box (all going by HDMI). I have my Netflix and Pandora coming from my PC and when I'm listening to Pandora as soon as my TV decides to go black due to what it determines is 'inactivity' of some sort, my sound shuts off and onscreen a slowly drifting "No Signal" message starts lazily drifting around, until I come over and move my remote mouse around. I know there must be some sort of 'timeout' programming of some sort that is deciding it's been long enough (5, 8, 10-12 minutes) without a 'signal' that it shuts off the display, which would be fine, if that somehow did not also immediately shutoff the sound of Pandora... any help would be appreciated!

Likely pertinent info: My A/V Receiver went out a few months ago and has been in the shop since, soon to come home; so at that time all audio signal by default had to come out of the TV's speaker system until the receiver is back in the house. Does anyone have any ideas on how to shutoff the default LG timeout programming so TV continues to let the tunes rip?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!! Thanx

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks