What's new

Martin Dew

HTF News Editor
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Real Name
Martin Dew
For those of you who haven’t been following the LG G2 and C2 owners’ thread (also with pricing and availability at Value Electronics), we are publishing LG’s full press release from yesterday revealing the U.S. rollout of the entire 2022 lineup. Scroll to bottom to see full product list and pricing.
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., March 21, 2022 — LG Electronics USA announced pricing and availability of its highly anticipated 2022 OLED TV lineup. Widely praised for their outstanding picture quality, enhanced performance and sleek designs, LG’s latest OLED TVs – the LG OLED evo G2 Gallery Edition, and LG OLED evo C2 Series are available now at LG.com and at LG-authorized retailers nationwide in April.
A pioneer and global leader in OLED technology, LG has been constantly perfecting and elevating the technology, securing its position as the...

Continue reading...

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Thank you Martin for referencing our company! LG has been very kind to us for the 2022 TV rollout.

Two weeks ago we received LG's first shipment of 55", 65" and 77" C2 2022 OLED TVs and this Friday, March 25th we'll have the first allocation of 77" G2 Gallery Series OLED TVs. So for LG's 2022 OLED TVs we were selected a LG's launch partner.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Greg love for you to stop by our store this Friday or whenever you can. We'll have LG's 2022 77" C2 butt next to the 77" G2.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
YouTube channel Whisper Status 74 will launch his LG 2022 C2 gaming video at 4PM ET today and if you miss the live podcast the video will stay on the channel so you can watch it anytime.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Today, Thursday, March 24th we'll receive LG's first allocation of 2022 77" G2 Gallery Series OLED TVs!

Tomorrow we'll do a live podcast with Shane's YouTube channel owner of SpareChange and Brian, of Whisper Status 74, D-Nice our calibrator, and myself.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Did you purchase yours yet? I'm waiting on more information about those pedestal stands.

Yes but I have vacation 18-22 and Robert was concerned they would try to deliver while I'm away. So we are going to wait and have the order placed with LG on the 20th. Probably for the best but it's haaaard

Still no movement on the 42s...

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
It is hard to tell any difference between the G1 and G2 in any of these videos. The G1 I have isn't exactly dim.with or without lights on. What I'm wondering is the difference between the 48"C2 and the C1, since I have been thinking of picking up a C1 on sale at Vision in Canada to use as wall-mounted computer monitor in my kitchen area.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
It is hard to tell any difference between the G1 and G2 in any of these videos. The G1 I have isn't exactly dim.with or without lights on. What I'm wondering is the difference between the 48"C2 and the C1, since I have been thinking of picking up a C1 on sale at Vision in Canada to use as wall-mounted computer monitor in my kitchen area.
The reviewers have been saying there is a greater difference between the G1 and G2 than the C1 and C2.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Yup. If you are amenable to last years tech I would snap up a c1. 42c2 being the obvious exception since it’s new in 42. If you want “the best” and intend to go 5+ years definitely consider the g2. Lots of buzz about the Samsung QD but no Dolby vision is a deal breaker for me and the A95j/k costs don’t equal benefit over g2 for me so far.

I’m basing this on reviewers I trust, since I have yet to see one.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Posted this earlier in the wrong forum. Hope to see many of our HTF friends in the chat!

Check out our 11:30am Friday, April 15th podcast at our a/v showroom. We'll be showcasing LG's 2022 C2 and G2 OLED TVs.

We'll be moderating for any Q&A.

We'll also briefly show 2021 C1, Sony A90J Master Series, Samsung's 98" QN90A, Sony's 75X95J, and Hisense's PX1-PRO with the Dolby Vision HDR Firmware Update on our 100" UST/ALR Screen will be in our main TV Showroom, and a peak at our adjacent dedicated theater demo room.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trishy!
Recent bookmarks