What's new

LG 2020 CX and GX Series 4K HDR OLED TVs (1 Viewer)

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Thank you Sam! I love this category, premium a/v has been my lifetime passion and career for me.

One of my favorite aspects is spreading the good word so others can get the most out of everyones a/v system as this is one of the best forms of entertainment and HTF is a great source for learning many of the intricacies that can make your a/v sing and dance.

Not surprising, business has been brisk as many folks want to enjoy their time at home now that so many are staying home.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Here's the lis of LG's 2020 4K HDR OLED TVs that we have on promotion now.

GX “Gallery” Series:

OLED77GXPUA
77-inch class (76.7 inches diagonal) retail $5,999, Our price $5,497
Available End of April 2020

OLED65GXPUA
65-inch class (64.5 inches diagonal) retail $3,499, Our price $3,197
Available Early April 2020

OLED55GXPUA
55-inch class (54.6 inches diagonal) retail $2,499, Our price $2,297
Available Early April 2020

CX Series:

OLED77CXPUA
77-inch class (76.7 inches diagonal) retail $4,999, Our price $4,497
Available Early May 2020

OLED65CXPUA
65-inch class (64.5 inches diagonal) retail $2,799, Our price $2,497
Available week of April 6, 2020

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Just wanted to clear up some misunderstanding and incorrect information from emails, calls and PMs on the GX series.

1st, the LG's GX series is also know as the "Gallery Edition" and it comes with the no gap wall mount built-into the TV. I spent a lot of time with the GX series at LG's private off site suite at CES and took and posted pictures of the GX in early January.

2nd, delivery of the 55" and 65" CX and GX will be by the end of next week We were gifted one CX at the beginning of March for our evaluation and testing.

Here's the .pdf spec sheet with more information and additional confirmation of the included no gap wall mount.

You are welcome to pass this information to others who are interested,

GammaMan

Auditioning
Real Name
Richard Laudadio
Robert, I have a 77" CX reserved with you via email. I did see a offer for the calibration along with checks for panel quality and stabilization prior to delivery. Is that offer still going to be available when the panel ships or is that an expired offer now? I have used other calibrators before but wouldn't mind getting it done prior to the panel getting to me. Thanks!

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Hello GammaMan,

Thanks for joining HTF and for reserving LG's 77" CX 2020 OLED TV! Let me know if you want us to add our q/c, break-in and top professional calibration.

Stay well, -Robert

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
LG GX Sound Bar Gallery Design.jpg

Other than our normal business, today's unusual emails and phone calls were to ask me about the beautiful GX soundbar that I photographed in the above picture. These questions came from folks from another forum. I'm surprised to hear an a/v enthusiasts forum would not have an authorized dealer to answer these questions.

My reply to these fine folks was to come to any of the forums I am a member of to find the answers.

LG's custom designed GX series soundbar will perfectly match the 65GX and our first allocation is scheduled to arrive in July 2020. It's 56.9" wide perfectly matching the width of the 65GX and can be mounted butt up to the 65GX with no gap. I'll provide more spec and pricing info as the release gets closer.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
LG 2020 55" and 65" CX and GX series arrived! We are shipping all of our pre-orders and have inventory available for any new orders.

LG also gave us the first allocation of 77" 8K ZX series OLED TVs that are scheduled to arrive the week of May 25th or likely sooner.

GammaMan

Auditioning
Real Name
Richard Laudadio
Thanks for the update Robert! Do you anticipate all CX 77" pre-orders will be filled? Not sure where I am on the list.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
For the 77" CX our first allocation is scheduled for the week of May 18 and maybe a few days earlier.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Cool @Robert_Zohn thanks for the update. My buddy can't wait. Are you sending out tracking info as they go out? He said he got an invoice but not tracking info.

Still planning on the 48 here, hoping to hear news on them in next month or so!

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Our east coast GX and CX TVs are shipping Monday from NJ and we'll get the tracking Tuesday late morning.

Kakameime

Auditioning
Real Name
Frank
Hey Robert, how are you? I am new here and have a question. I am looking to buy the LG GX 77" and as you know this is an expensive unit :) so I am shopping around to find the best deal. I see VE has the 10% discount, however are there any other promotions I can take advantage of?

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Hello Frank. All is well and thanks for asking!

At this time it's not possible to get a better deal as supply is very constrained andLG is not offering any promotions. Check our website to see our other benefits and if you find any better deal it's likely not a real offer.

It's also recommended to check LG's authorized dealer webpage and look on the bottom of the page to be sure you are not being fooled by one of LG's well know worst sellers to avoid.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks