What's new

Lexicon MC-1 vs MC-12? (1 Viewer)

erikk

Stunt Coordinator
OK so I know that you're out there. You know a lot about AV, surround sound processing (including music and movie), etc, you used to own the MC-1 and now you own the MC-12.

So tell me what you think about the differences. I have the MC-1 and just found out I can get an amazing price on the MC-12. I'm most interested in comparison of the older Logic7 algorithm to the newer one.

I originally thought that the only added benefit (for me) was the component switching but after reading more and learning more I think the upgrade might be more worth it than I originally thought. And I'm interested in hearing other peoples opinions who have heard both.

Frank Zimkas

Supporting Actor
erikk,

How good of a deal are you going to get on the MC-12? I've been looking at the same unit but the retail price is a little steep.

Christopher Lyn

Stunt Coordinator
I would echo the same sentiments as Shawn. They have a dedicated Lexicon forum over there. I have an MC-1 myself...haven't heard the MC-12 yet. However, over at the SMR site, you will also get responses from the Lexicon tech guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks