Lexicon DC2

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by TinaMP, Nov 13, 2002.

1. TinaMP

TinaMP Stunt Coordinator

This unit is only 6 months old and it is version 4.00 there is not a mark on it 1750 shipped

The DC-2/DTS can be thought of as four units in one. At its heart is a reference-quality 8-channel music and film digital audio computer capable of creating or re-creating a limitless amount of listening environments. This digital-audio computer is mated to an 8-channel, 24-bit Digital-to-Analog converter that rivals the most exotic and costly stand-alone devices. To harness all of this digital audio power, the DC-2/DTS also includes a built-in line-level preamplifier with 8 analog audio inputs and 8 digital audio inputs for easy integration with multiple source components. Since many of these source components are also capable of outputting high quality video signals, the DC-2/DTS includes a high-quality composite and S-video switcher.

The DC-2/DTS is an extremely flexible device that is designed to satisfy the most demanding user while retaining the simplicity and ease of use that the casual user requires. To satisfy these often contradictory goals, less used functions are organized into a simple on-screen menu system and placed on "hidden" buttons of the remote control. For the casual user, using the DC-2/DTS is as simple as pressing an input key and turning the volume up and down. For the more demanding user, the DC-2/DTS provides adjustments to accommodate virtually any system configuration and to allow for varying recording, mixing, and transmission styles. A rear panel IR input and RS-232 port can be used to control the DC-2/DTS with sophisticated automation systems and the remote control includes a discrete set of Record/Zone 2 IR commands for easily controlling the DC-2/DTS from a second room. So, whether you are listening to a favorite stereo recording on CD or watching the latest blockbuster on DVD, the DC-2 provides a sense of "being there" that transcends the limitations found in other products. FEATURES:

24-bit Analogue/Digital and Digital/Analogue conversions High precision digital crossovers for all channels with selectable crossover points (40, 80, 120Hz) Multiple effects for film and music including digital Dolby Pro-logic™, ambience extraction, and concert hall simulation DTS THX 5.1** effect for DTS encoded soundtracks Auto Azimuth Error Correction for matrixed soundtracks DTS Enhanced Logic 7, Music Logic, TV Matrix, and Music Surround algorithms Regulated trigger outputs with bare-wire terminals Back-lit remote control with direct access to inputs effects Inputs: Analogue Audio 8 × Stereo (RCA) pairs Digital 5 × coaxial (RCA), 3 × optical (TosLink) conforms to S/P-DIF standard Video 5 × composite (RCA), NTSC M, PAL standards (SECAM compatible) 5 × S-video (Mini-Din Y/C) NTSC M, PAL standards (SECAM compatible) RS-232 1 × D-9 type connector Outputs: Analog Audio 8 × outputs: Left, Center, Right, L&R Sides, L&R Rears, Sub-woofer (RCA) Video 2 × composite (RCA),1 × Monitor, 1 × Record/Zone 2 2 × S-video (Mini-Din Y/C), 1 × Monitor, × 2 Record/Zone 2

2. Shawn Solar

Shawn Solar Supporting Actor

What kinds of trades are you looking for?

3. TinaMP

TinaMP Stunt Coordinator

I would take almost any thing if it is worth my while (plus Cash) so tell me what you have in mind

4. TinaMP

TinaMP Stunt Coordinator

[​IMG]

5. Ken Woodrow

Ken Woodrow Stunt Coordinator

Tina:
    I'm definitely interested.

BTW, I'm not sure what you're looking for in the way of trades, but I'm looking to sell/trade a Llano Trinity 200x3 solid state/tube hybrid amp, a Technics SH-AC500D dolby digital processor, and a Marantz AV-550 HT processor. You can check out my add for the Llano on Audiogon.

Email me at kdwoodrow_hotmail.com and we'll chat.

- Ken

6. TinaMP

TinaMP Stunt Coordinator

price drop 1600 plus shipping

7. Mark Leitch

Mark Leitch Stunt Coordinator

You may have better luck at Audiogon... DC-2's (especially at 1600) seem to get snapped up pretty quick there. I do not think there is a better processor for the money.

8. NathanRT

NathanRT Agent

ygm

9. TinaMP

TinaMP Stunt Coordinator

sold