What's new

Lexicon DC-1 ver 4 DD/DTS/THX $350! (1 Viewer)

RANDY FISHER

Second Unit
$350 plus shipping! These originally retailed for over $2000. Selling this for a friend. Absolutely mint condition Lexicon DC-1 pre/pro with original box and all manuals. Software ver 4. HAS all options including DTS daughter card with the optional fan. Can be modified by a third party to add 8 channel analog bypass for compatibility with newest surround formats.

Lexicon DC-1 Downloads

Pictures available upon request. Payment by Paypal only.

Email [email protected] for fast response. I will forward all correspondence off to my friend.

Thanks Randy

RANDY FISHER

Second Unit
Someone buy this so I can get my friend the money he needs to do his projector upgrade.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

kfalls

Auditioning
Real Name
Ken Falls
Hey want to trade for a CP1+? Just kidding. I'm in the same boat as you. I paid over $1500 for this unit which is soooo outdated. I would sell it, but it's worth more to me than anyone else. Great unit, very configurable, just outdated.

lioneldobie

Auditioning
Real Name
Morgan Smith
First of all do you still have the DC-1 for sale? If so, are you willing to come down any in price?

lioneldobie

Auditioning
Real Name
Morgan Smith
Sorry I found one locally for a quite a deal. However..would you part with the remote? Obviously I would pay...

patpinggolf

Auditioning
Real Name
pat
lioneldobie,
I will sell you my spare DC-1 remote if you still need one. reply or send me offer in a private reply. i have a DC-1 to test the remote with so i can confirm and guarantee that it works.
thanks,
pat

Motobias

Auditioning
Real Name
Tobias
hello,

still there ?

does it have a voltage switch for 230v and are you willing to ship to germany ?

cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks