What's new

Let's Talk MST3K Box Sets (1 Viewer)

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Wow. I can't BELIEVE this sucker is still in-stock! Hurry! Hurry! Before they find their mistake :D

I'll tell you guys how the set is when I receive it on monday ;)

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
Should I buy this set. Under $20 seems like a heck of a deal but are theses particular episodes that funny? I saw the brain that wouldn't die and I laughed numerous times. Of course I was watching it by myself and MST3K is probably a good series to watch with friends. Anyway, should I order it? QUICKLY!

Jason_Els

Screenwriter
Just a warning to people buying these sets. While the packaging is excellent in every way, they suffer from

DEATHGRIP HUBS

God I HATE these!! (they're worse than hubs on Lawrence of Arabia ) I've already broken two hubs trying to pry the DVDs from their packaging without bending the DVD to hell.

Be careful and prepared to use tools. Ugh.

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
Well that's enough for me. I just placed my order. Over 6 hours of hilarity spread out on 4 discs for under $20 is definetly enough for me.

JeremySt

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeremy
Looks like they corrected the price back to $39. I ordered mine last week, but have yet to recieve shipping confirmation. My order is still in process. Im crossing my fingers.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
At about 4AM this morning I got a shipping notice from FYE. I ought to have mine no later than Thursday, since I went nuts and paid for the $6.99 2-day ship. With 9.25% tax rate (no state income tax in TN, so Memphis charges a hefty sales tax) it came to $23.98 all told. YAY!

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Mine shipped...also ordered Set 2 because I needed it and the price was nice. I also got free shipping for the order being over $50. Both sets for around $54 shipped.

:emoji_thumbsup:

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Mine is sitting in the mail room right now... gotta wait till 1 to pick it up though.

Too bad because of finals I can't watch it till late tonight :frowning:

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
My logic was that if there was another item in the order, cancellation might be less likely.

Did anybody who got canceled have anything else in their order?

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Damn me for spending the extra money for no reason. Oh, well...call me "Rockefeller"! :rolleyes

As far as multiple items, no I didn't have them. In fact, I considered adding Vol. 2 to the cart but didn't. I did not want to give them a reference point to decide the low price on Vol. 3 was a mistake, and cancel orders.

< PegBundy > Thank your Beer Monkey, kids. "Thanks, dad!"< /PegBundy > :laugh:

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member

Selling them to my parents and sister for $24 each.

And for those of you who were wondering, collection 3 does not have the unMYST-ed versions of the movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks