What's new

Let's take a tally: Who on the HTF is on the SVS PC+ preorder? (1 Viewer)

Jeff_M

Stunt Coordinator
I was ok up until now but the anticipation is finally starting to get to me. My preorder was made on the very first day (I actually slipped in early, thanks to an HTF'r informing that the preorder was erroneously opened up 12 hours ahead of schedule). My order consists of a pair of 20-39 PC+'s. I've got the cables laid out and my demo DVD's all ready! I'd really like to hear from everyone who is on the preorder (let us know when you ordered and what model(s))

Aaron Cooke

Second Unit
I'm order # 4531 and i got a 20-39 PC+. At this point i really hope it doesn't show up until Monday because i'm going out of town for the weekend. Although my new Klipsch RF-7's and RC-7 are being delivered this afternoon. Next week will be awesome...my first time with a true 5.1 system. Up until now i've been using the built in subs in my Def Tech BP2002's and a "phantom" center.

michael_f

Auditioning
I'm order #5281, placed 9/07. I know it's going to be a few days since I'm toward the end of the list, but I'm dying to start seeing/hearing reviews.

Anders N

Auditioning
I´ve ordered a 20-39 PC+ late July. If they start shipping them now I just have to wait a couple of days for the first 1000 orders to be delivered.:wink:

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Jeff,

With any luck at all your sub will ship today since the amps (finally!) just a short time ago (Tom's crew has had many PC-Plus subs assembled, less amps for over a week). We greatly appreciate all you being so incredibly patient. Those on the pre-order list as of today will probably ship in the next two weeks.

While you can certainly write us to know better what day your sub is likely to go, you will get a shipping notice with the tracking number (again, in the next 1-2 weeks) that should give you all the warning to prep the house and receive it you need.

Based on everything Tom has said about final prototype testing, your patience will be well rewarded (interesting footnote, he got "Halo" to bottom a PC-Plus but only WELL over reference levels, and in a pretty large room).

Please let us know here or by e-mail what you early adopters think of them.

Ron

Brian Burgoyne

Second Unit
My 16-46 PC+ was order #4536 and was shipped out of -TRUMBULL, OH Friday evening. It hit the exchange depot in Indiana this morning and is now on it's way to Dallas! It is scheduled for delivery Sept 18th. I feel a sick day coming on
;)

Kevin_Graham

Stunt Coordinator
I ordered a 20-39 PC+ on 9/6 order 5272. I can't wait to replace my current sub that bottoms out on many of my dvd's.

Tim Hess

Second Unit
20-39 PC+
Order Number: 5K+
Placed: 08/30/2002 18:39:07 CDT

Replacing a 'boomy' Klipsch-KSW12 in a complete 6.1 Klipsch Reference Series (RF-3s/RF3IIs) set-up.

*gggguuuurrrrrrrggglle*

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Ricky,

Don't worry, be happy. Won't be long now. Shipping begins in major way on Monday.

You think we sit around and eat bon bons on weekends? Au contrare. At SVS on Fridays the expression is...

"thank goodness, only two more work days till Monday!" ;^)

Ron

Andy Swindler

Auditioning
I'm order #4553, placed at midnight on 7/16. Must've been one of the first, hasn't gone out yet, but as long as they get at least 17 subs out Monday mine should be on the way. Can't wait! 20-39 PC+ to complete a Silverline 5.1 setup.

Thank you SVS for all the extra effort. I'm downright giddy.

Andy

ricky ho

Stunt Coordinator
Received shipping notice today. Sub should be in my home theater on the 18th.:emoji_thumbsup: What a week for me. Picking up my new truck tomorrow and getting my PC+ Wednesday.:D

Duvall

Agent
>>Received shipping notice today. Sub should be in my home theater on the 18th. What a week for me. Picking up my new truck tomorrow and getting my PC+ Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks