What's new

Lets see everyone's cars and other TOYS (1 Viewer)

Khoa Tran

Supporting Actor
Jens, love your car in and out....i've always been a fan of Alfa but they did skimp on those wheels/tires....get some 17in racing wheels on them and a low profile tires...it'd be sweeeeeeeetttt

Aurel Savin

Supporting Actor
Jens ... that Alfa is sweet indeed.

Just noticed there are no door handles on the back doors. How do they open?

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member

the FAA just NOTAM's the area off, but I think the rocket people have to cease if they see an airplane in the launch area, not sure though.

Jared Neumann

Stunt Coordinator
Steve I love the 360 you have....

I have had plenty of 1/8, 1/10th nitro cars but have wanted to get the 360 that you have especially now that my
real 360 is coming in soon.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
That pic of the RX-8 is slick, though I can't help but be reminded of the older Toyota Celica when I look at it.

That Alfa Romeo's nose...?!? Not my cup o' tea.

Johnny Mo

Agent
Here's my toys:
my daily driver is 2003 Lexus GX 470 Blue Meridien Pearl (no pics) my fun car is my 2000 Lexus L-Tuned Platinum Series GS400 (in front of my old house)

and here's my new house (during the NY December '03 blizzard)

Jens Raethel

Second Unit
Real Name
Jens
Khoa Tran:
The wheels you see on the photo are for the winter tyres.
I will offcourse get some 17/18 in wheels for summer driving..

Aurel Savin:
Iff you look closely you find the door handles..
A little hint..;)

A look from behind..

Jared Neumann

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Jens

You just gave me an awesome idea from my theater.
After looking at yours i notive you have a similar stage as mine. I really couldn't figure out how to "spruce it up though" I love how you have the curtains with the lights pointing up. I'm going to Lowes after work to buy the lighting
thanks

jared

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
BTW, nice to see another rotary in this thread :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:
congrats on the rx8, beautiful machine

ps when can we race? :b

So many of you have such great taste.

Jeff Blair

Second Unit
Daren: How do you like the RX-8? My '88 RX-7 just died on me. :frowning: :frowning: I loved that car. I have heard that then new 8's don't feel like they have as much punch as the older 7's.

Jared: How would you like a 30 year old son?? ;) :D

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
damn that's too bad jeff. Was it a turbo or NA?
the NA engine can be rebuilt for a grand, the turbo for 1200, if the engine is blown.
What happened to her?

Jeff Blair

Second Unit
Philip: The seals blew. It was a Non-Turbo. I am thinking of getting a 89 Turbo. Or even a 3rd gen one. But, I have heard of problems with the 3rd gen RX's.

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
Philip: Get her rebuilt and maybe we'll meet on a road trip. ;) I won't be adding any performance mods for a while, though. I'm waiting to let all the adventurous people test out the first intakes, turbos, ecu's, and exhuasts on their 8's before I void the warranty. I bought the extended warranty since this is the first production year of the 8 ... and I guess I'm paranoid.

Jeff: I absolutely love it. I never had the pleasure of owning a 7. I had a '93 MX-6 before this. It was another great car, but the transmission crapped out and I decided to spend the money on a new 8 instead of fixing it. I can't speak for the comparison between the 7 and 8, but I'd bet a twin-turbo 3rd gen 7 would beat my 8. I'm not sure about the other, older flavors. I honestly didn't know much about rotaries until I decided on the 8.

And now ... an ant's view of the 8:

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
My scarf. At 12ft, it may be the longest scarf in New England. Siberia grade stuff. Cost me $25 bucks at the mall. Most people who try it have the ends sweeping around the floor. I luv it.

--
H

Jared Neumann

Stunt Coordinator
Jeff another son would be nice as I have 1 girl and 1 boy already.....with another girl on the way

.....the only problem would be expaining another son thats older than me

lol

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks