What's new

Lets see everyone's cars and other TOYS (1 Viewer)

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
Take a picture with all 6 lined up in the driveway with you in it! That would be a cool picutre. I'm jealous, I can admit that.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Unfortunately this thread isn't getting to the members it should be - the ones in the Hardware forum. Most of them ignore this section of the forum anyhow for various reasons. ;)

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Regardless if someone is lying, bragging or stretching the truth, unless you have proof let’s stay away from accusing them of doing so. I probably should have closed this thread but I hope it will stay on track like the last couple of posts. It would probably be better if people assumed others were just simply proud of their accomplishments.

[url=http://members.aol.com/nightdog35/spidey_smiley.gif] [/url]

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Evelio, I'm right with ya there! I *LOVE* the new 'stang! (Although the concept for it was hotter!)

Don, I assume the fogs are an option. They aren't present on the V6 version...only the GT.

As for toys, I'm an F-body fan. (An f-body fan who likes the new stang? HORRORS!)
Here's my last toy...

Sadly, I've recently retired it, as the body isn't doing well now, and mechanically it has become a rather large money pit.

Hopefully I'll be picking up an '05 Stang in the fall. ;)

Other toys? DVD's and computers... no pics, sorry! ;)

Jared Neumann

Stunt Coordinator
In April of 2003 I sold my Lotus and replaced it with the 355, leaving me with the 355, the Viper, and the Z06.

After about 3 mos I never drove the vette or viper so my wife asked why I was keeping them. So after thinking about it I decided to keep just the ferrari.

Definately a wise decision, after driving the 355 all of the others just did not compare.

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
Some people really need to relax a little. It's obvious to me that Jared's just someone who loves fast cars and is proud of what he has. I'm sure that he's worked hard to be able to afford what he has. I'd love to have all of those cars but unfortunately I don't have the $$. :D For now, these are my two:

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Geez I feel like some kind of pauper posting a pic of my ol' Firebird. ;) Oh well.. I love F-bodies. What can I say? :D

Nice vette Tim!

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
Thanks Tony and don't feel bad. I love F-bodies too. :D I'd love to have a classic Camaro or Firebird, especially a '69 Z28. :emoji_thumbsup:

Aurel Savin

Supporting Actor
Damn that is a nice looking new Camaro !!!

Nice rides everyone ... especially Jared. I can just imagine taking some of the twisties with that 355 .. whew !!!

Well here is my toy ... and I think this is the only one that truely qualifies as one, as I hear many a people call it that on the street :D

Aurel Savin

Supporting Actor

surprisingly well ... noticed that due to it's short lenght it is almost impossible to fishtail it.

grips well too, we had 2 big storms here in NY already and both times no problem

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Aurel Savin always kind os wish I'd gotten a Mini. Was insurance a killer compared to other cars?

Nice Vet Tim!

That comes from a Honda fan:)

Brent

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
Evelio - I've seen those pictures many times before and I'd buy that car in a heartbeat! :emoji_thumbsup: Unfortunately it's been said by GM that if they do bring back the F-body, it won't be a retro style.

Jared Neumann

Stunt Coordinator
Now we are getting thid thread where it should be

Nice vette Tim

Did you see the commercial with the 05 it looks to be awesome.

My first car was a 1987 LT camaro
So I think it would be awesome if they came back with that retro Camaro
....The only bad thing is that if it looked anything like the pic I wouldnt be able to resist
lol!
:)

And by the way how do you insert a pic into a post?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks