What's new

Lets see everyone's cars and other TOYS (1 Viewer)

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
if you detect jealousy, you are REALLY reaching for it. he is right, the pics on your start page do look like brochure pictures. he probably didnt click on the page with the actual cars. it is pretty clear to me why you started this thread, and you were very quick to call someone jealous. anyway, do you take your viper on the track? nice cars, if i had that kind of money i would buy a 911 GT2. and race it.

CJ

ChrisHall

Auditioning
i'd buy a 1994 blue mitsubishi eclipse gsx and load it up with mods :) then i'd race you in your gt2 for shits and giggles. hehe

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
well, at ~$190,000, i dont plan to have a GT2 anytime soon. but if i did, i would gladly race all the modded up cars around my town. and make the owners cry, and doubt the performance of their rustangs and disgustangs :)

CJ

Leila Dougan

Screenwriter
My toys are all my computers. I don't have any pics of them, though, cause they aren't very exciting to look at ;)

Kirk Gunn

Screenwriter
My real name is Jason Alexander. My playthings are Julia Dreyfus and Britney Spears.... Depends on my mood:

- Middle-aged bald guy
- Young studly boy-toy

MattBu

Stunt Coordinator
This thread makes me want to start a penis thread :rolleyes

Then I could witness posts like:

"If I had THAT penis I would take it out and..."

"That's not your penis, it's obviously from some penis brochure"

;)

Jared Neumann

Stunt Coordinator
Let me just set the record straight....

The reason I started this thread was because I thought it would be fun to have everyone put some of their car(s) on the thread. It was never my intent to be a "show off"

By the way I do apologize for the jealous statement, as I could see if you just looked at the front page, it does look like brocure pics.
But come on lets admit if someone said that the things YOU work so hard to buy were not legit you would have lashed out the same way.

Todd Phillips

Second Unit
Hey Jared,

It looks like your screenshots show that you project your films in the wrong aspect ratio...Indiana Jones is awfully skinny. What's going on? or are my eyes deceiving me?

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
It looks like Jared's stretching his scope films to fit his 16x9 screen with no black bars showing.

WHY, Jared, WHY? ;) After spending so much money for a dedicated theater, why distort the image like that??

brentl

Senior HTF Member
"It was never my intent to be a "show off" "

Yeah Sure!

Most people I know show off 500-600 thousand dollars in cars on a Home Theater site!

Seems like you like linking to your website

this is once

this is twice

three times

number four

Sorry, but every thread has a link to your website(not including a signature) that makes it look like you are showing off to me.

Hey, I'd be proud if I could own everthing I dreamed of. I just wouldn't tell everybody.

Brent

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks