What's new

Let's hear it!: What state has the most SVS users? Al., Tx, Va, Ca?? ect.. (1 Viewer)

Jeff Engel

Stunt Coordinator
Well I finally bit the bullet and used the Group Buy at the SPot and have dual 16-46CS+ on the way to the Dallas area. I'm next door to Plano so we might win the State and City count. Now I get to play the UPS waiting game.

Jeff

Keir H

Second Unit
I knew it! I had this gut feeling that we (TEXANS) have some of the best in bass! I was worried for a bit though.. (CALI). :) Good job responding everyone!
Hmmm.. I wonder, Canada or Australia (most used) for outside of the US?? Well, maybe too many Servo 15's to compete against in Cnanda though. :)

DeanQ

Stunt Coordinator
+1 For Georgia. Add another for HOTLANTA!! Just got my SVS sub and samson amp on 3/5/02! AWESOME!

Maryland. I think I'm the first SVS'er from the Old Line State. Maybe this should be number of SVSubwoofers per square mile! That would at least give the "smaller" states a fighting chance!;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks