What's new

Let's Go Sledding! (1 Viewer)

Michael Martin

Screenwriter
I'm sitting here at work, watching heavy snow whirl through the air. Want very much to go back home, get cold gear on, head for the public golf course (lots of good hills) and trip the powder fantastic.

But instead, will remain here, plinking away at my keyboard.

Being a grown up SUCKS sometimes!

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
There's always lunchtime! I've always thought of entertaining myself with some cafeteria styrofoam trays used as sledding devices on the hills right outside my building. Unfortunately, the managers all have window offices right where the good hills are. :frowning:

Usually I'll resort to wintery walks around the plant or the woods behind the PAL facility next door, but someday!

Jay

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Ooo it snowed here big on Thursday/Friday (6") and a good 1" yesterday. I think we're supposed to see the snow from you Michael on Friday. I wish we had more of this in December! But I have no big problem with it now. :emoji_thumbsup:

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
All it would take is one time smashing your nuts against the man-made jump to really bring back the memories.

Bruce

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks